Stay Sharp

Monday, March 14, 2011

Greener on the other side...?

These are NOT mwcp photograpy...just 5 moments (of many) I like to have been present at, situations I can imagine being pretty cool to have experienced first hand.








Jonas Thormar in the antarctic 






Imagine being there, at that exact spot and moment. What would you have done, how would your eyes see it?






                               Elliot Erwitt in the US.






                                Steve McCurry in Kashmir



Sebastiao Salgado in the Brazilian jungle




Ian Mackeye and Henry Rollins (unknown photographer...Glen E. Friedman?). I have been covering Tokyo's undergrould music scene for many years. The metal/hc/punk scene especially, to have been around with a camera in Washington in the 80's when Minor Threat, Bad Brains etc was making history, that would have been mighty cool. 



I know I am not the only one that gets excited seeing great photography moment. Would be interesting to hear what my fellow photographers sees as their inspiration.

No comments: